Baby pro bottle warmer..

hey im a new mom sorry if i sound a bit dumb but can i use the baby bottle pro to sterilyze bottles and nipples i just bought this thing and it doesnt say it on the instructions but im wondering if it would harm anything and i looked at the website but that doesnt say anything either i even tryed to google ...so can u ? oh and and if i cant then is there any other way to sterilyze bottles and nipples wo having to boil them for god knows how long bc my stove is slow slow slow and i know u dont have to sterlyze bottles and stuff everytime but i just feel safer about it bc i have been regular washing them in very hot water with soap of course and i pretty sure it wasnt the cause but my baby has a viral infection and i dont know why or if i did it so im taking every extra step to help him get better:) if u can help me that would be great thanks!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I guess you can, but it's too short of time and it's not that hot. Why don't you get one of those bag that you can put everything in and put it in the microwave?
    Amy2079

Answer by Amy2079 at 12:24 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• i just boiled water an when it was boiling put them in an boil for 10 min i never used any other but the stove top an boiled water for the formula on the stove too. hope this helps sorry if it dont
    BOOKER123ABC

Answer by BOOKER123ABC at 12:42 PM on Jun. 12, 2011