Is it possible I may be pregnant?

I wasn't trying to get pregnant, but me and my boyfriend have been together a while and it does not bother us if it happens.
My period is usually around a 26 day cycle, I started on May 26, 2011, and I had sex on June 2nd and we did not take any pre cautions or use any method, we just went with it. My ovulation day was either June 6th or 7th. My next period is expected around June 20th.
People say that you just know when you are pregnant but I am clueless.
Is there a possibility that I could be pregnant, and if there is, is it very possible or just likely.

sdw123456789

Asked by sdw123456789 at 9:54 AM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Anytime you have unprotected sex, there is a possibility that you can become pregnant. Just wait it out and if you haven't gotten your cycle by mid July, you could be pregnant.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:57 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Of course there is a possibility.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:00 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• just having sex once unprotected doesn't mean are either
    amberpowell

Answer by amberpowell at 10:14 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• just for ur sake tho you should use protection! especially if your not planning a baby.
    amberpowell

Answer by amberpowell at 10:16 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• It's definitely possible. Sperm can live for several days, so 4 or 5 days before ovulation is a risky time to be having sex if you're not planning a baby.

You can technically start testing now, you would be able 3 weeks, use a test like first response where you can test 6 days before you missed a period and use first morning urine. If it's negative, wait 2 days and test again.

Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 10:23 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Amber Powell. We never use precautions and sometimes use the pull out method. So it wasn't just one time. It was just that it happened close to ovulation time that i was confused about.
    sdw123456789

Comment by sdw123456789 (original poster) at 11:04 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• It might be too soon to take a test, but you could if it would help. Blood work is better for this early, but the best thing you can do is wait, you have 8 days before your suppose to start, so I'd wait and save the money.
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 12:50 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• If you've had sex with a male partner you could be pregnant. Test after 30 days or see an obgyn to be sure.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:58 PM on Jun. 12, 2011