I don't think I can stop and I'm not sure how far I'll take it... adult content

I'm bipolar, recently went through physical abuse by my soon to be ex, got pregnant after leaving him but someone else and then I recently miscarried.. I've been so down and a lot of the people who say they are my friends are blowing me off even my cousin thinks that working out is more important then how I could possibly be feeling. I started cutting at 17 just because my friend and I would have contests on who could out do the other, I know pretty stupid it became very addicting to me and continued until i got pregnant at almost 19 i had stopped after that and only did it every so often. but now after losing my baby, having no friends and no support I've turned back to cutting. Before when I cut it would calm me down and release my issues but now I cut more and more and it only leaves me with feelings of cutting more until I run out of room on my arm. When will it stop? I have to go back to therapy on the 15th but i don't want them to know I've been cutting again.. I don't know if I can just stop on my own but the more I do it the more I need to do it a lot more.. And no I don't think about killing myself and I don't cut near anything major but I want to stop.. I don't want anyone especially my family to know I've been cutting

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• You need some counseling girl! Get it NOW! Good Luck and stop being mean to yourself over other people. Tell your counselor what you are doing it's the only way that you will get the help you need.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 10:17 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Yes.. No Matter How Humiliatiing U may think it is, u need to tell your couselor everything you cant do it alone!! Im glad your not thinking of going as far as killing your self, make sure you tell them that. How ever get the help you need. your friends are obviously not your friends or they would be there no matter what and trust me you will find friends that will grow to love everything about you.. but its going to be hard when u dont love your self to let others in...
    Madilous08

Answer by Madilous08 at 10:26 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Go so a doc that's what they are educated for so they can help
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 11:05 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• i understand that cutting is you "drug of choice" and it seems like you have a great deal of emotions that need to be vented out. you need to find someone that you can talk to about this, before it gets really bad, if nothing else go to your dr and ask for help. there is always someone there to help, even if it is not the one you want there
    RShilling

Answer by RShilling at 11:16 AM on Jun. 12, 2011