What do you and your family do on sundays?

normally i go to church when i can, but not always,but sometimes when dh is off we catch the flea market that is only open on sundays and sometimes we go to my parents house in the afternoons,and watch movies.

luckygirl2000

Asked by luckygirl2000 at 10:19 AM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My Boyfriend and I live together, and on sundays, we call it our stay at home day. We stay at home and we either make it a lazy day, or do something productive to the house, like spring cleaning or rearranging furniture, hang up some new picures and then I usually cook a dinner unless its a lazy day then we grab a bite and bring it home with us. Sunday is a day of rest. Come Monday its back to work.
    sdw123456789

Answer by sdw123456789 at 10:23 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• nothing my husband usually lays around on the couch all day and watches TV and I do laundry clean house make meals etc
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:24 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• We go to Mass sometimes (summer is hard to get them motivated though), then home to relax, swim, I make a huge lunch/dinner. Everyone comes over I have all 5 kids, my two grandkids and me and my dh on Sundays until around 6pm. Then clean up, dishes and bed.

Answer by gemgem at 10:26 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• We all go to church. usually the two older ones met us at home get acup of coffee, then we all go together. After we come back here, visit, eat and eventually the older ones leave and we then watch a movie. BTW it's great because I get to see grandbabies too.
    daps

Answer by daps at 10:29 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Church, then come home, usually either get out and do a little shopping, or just stay home, and relax, getting ready for the new week. Also, DH and I will usually watch whatever we have DVR'd through the week.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 10:31 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Most Sundays nothing, Go to church. do house work laundry, then later watch a dvd with the family and order something to eat. There are some sundays when we are invited to a party for the day. And other times we might look for something that might be going on around the area.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 10:36 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• On Sundays we go to my MILs and my FIL makes a big lunch/dinner and we all spend the day together
    RedDahlia82

Answer by RedDahlia82 at 11:16 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• My husband is the preparer of the Sunday breakfast. He has done it for years. (He says I fix all the other meals, so he can do one.) My sons usually show up at some point during the day to just be here. We don't go to grandparents houses or anything. (My mom told me 32 years ago when I got married that she would not be fixing any Sun. meals.) During the summer we swim in the pool, go to the lake on the boat, or watch a race. It really depends on what the guys want to do.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 11:39 AM on Jun. 12, 2011