I have a one month old baby who really needs a humidifier, i did use the humidifier for my older son but there was far too much moisture. his clothes used to get wet. i am afraid of the same thing occuring with the baby. is there a way to ensure this problem does not occur?

pmbmom

Asked by pmbmom at 10:25 AM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Do they make them with moisture controls on them? Do you live in an area with high humidity levels anyway or in a basement?
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 11:00 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Buy a humidity level checker.. not sure what its called. But we have one and it tells us what level the humidity is and what level it should be for best comfort. Get a uhmidifier with settings like high or low so you can adjust the level of water it puts out.
    Eko

Answer by Eko at 11:10 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• yes they do make those an maybe its to close to the baby i had mine across the room an never had a problem with the baby getting wet but did have to put a towel under the thing so it wouldnt get the berrow wet.
    BOOKER123ABC

Answer by BOOKER123ABC at 11:18 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I bought a cute penguin one and it lets you pick how much comes out. It works perfect!
    ours

Answer by ours at 2:18 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I love my vicks humidifire... I have one for my room and ine for my sons!
    TylersMommy0808

Answer by TylersMommy0808 at 1:05 AM on Jun. 13, 2011