Has anyone had a Thermal Ablation?

I had a thermal ablation done about 6 months ago and really has changed my life. It's a procedure that is done in the doctors office where you don't get your periods anymore or their very light. If you have do you notice a change in your hormonal levels?

lupe7

Asked by lupe7 at 12:01 AM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Health

• I had mine a year and a half ago....It was same day surgery for me and they knocked me out. No change in hormones for me. and I DONT have ANY periods. I also don't have bloating, or PMS or wierd cramps in between periods. The first 2 months right after I did spot pink for 2 days each month but after that? Nothing! My Dr. told me If I noticed any dramatic changes to call and come in and see him though. If you suspect hormonal changes call him. It could also be a thyroid problem or any number of things.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:29 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I had this done yesterday and am a bit headachey and crampy today but not too tired. I am afraid of the next 2 months periods as they tend to be the worst. Any ideas on this issue??? Please PM me if you do Thanks......Julie
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 7:10 PM on Nov. 22, 2008