Is it to offer help?

My cousin and I have always been close, I was Maid of Honor in her first wedding, she was in mine. Now her 2nd wedding is approaching and I'm completely left out (I understand though because her soon to be husband has 3 daughters and they will be in the bridal party along with her sister and sister in law). She and her family are providing all the food for the reception and I thought of offering to make something. Is that ok, or should I just let her ask if she wants my help? I don't want her to feel like I'm pushing to be included or anything. I just love her and want to support her in any way that I can. What should I do?

Kimedbs

Asked by Kimedbs at 10:42 AM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• You should definitely offer to help! I am bad at asking for help when I need it so I always love when people offer.
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 11:27 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• you offer if you really want it !!! don't wait for good things be the first to ask ;) .. probably she's just too busy !!!
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 10:54 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Tell her what you said here......that you love her and want to support her in any way and what can you do to help. What a nice friend you are!
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 11:11 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I would offer to make a plate, and explain that you would love to help her out if she needs it in any way, but if she's all set to just let you know so you don't feel like you are intruding either.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:28 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Offer!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 11:35 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I would just take her out to lunch, to give her a relaxation moment considering all the chaos I am sure she is enduring and ask her if there is anything you can do, such as make something for the reception...:) Tada!
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 12:26 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Just offer.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:01 PM on Jun. 12, 2011