How can i show my 6th years old to stop wating the bed at night?

i have i girl how i can stop wake -up all nigh just to make not do pieee in bed any information will be helply

fannylu2

Asked by fannylu2 at 10:45 AM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Kids' Health

• Get her some Goodnites sleep diapers
    Most likely she can't help it

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:51 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• at 6 yrs old you might want to take her into pediatrician and see if there's some physical cause behind the bed wetting.
    Cenedra64

Answer by Cenedra64 at 10:53 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I have this problem with my 4 year old.

Limit fluid intake within a few hours of bedtime, make sure she goes to the bathroom before she goes to bed, and if at all possible, wake her up a few hours after she went to bed and take her to the bathroom.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 10:57 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• My son wet the bed later on after he was potty trained too. I had a guy come out to the house (he wanted to sell me an alarm) what the problem is is that they get in such a deep sleep, their bodies do not understand that it needs to wake up. And it doesn't matter if you cut off drinks at night, make them pee before bed or anything else. The alarms were expensive. The good news is that they will grow out of it. And I didn't buy the alarm.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 10:59 AM on Jun. 12, 2011