What was your favorite garage sale find?

tspillane

Asked by tspillane at 10:55 AM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Shopping

• We didn't go this weekend, but last weekend, I bought a bunch of brand new burp clothes, about 30 of them, for $2.00. :)
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 11:02 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I recently found 2 brand new pair of Timberlands (in the boxes), in my son's size, for $2 each! :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:09 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• i found a table that can extend out with leaves and all i need to do is find chairs but i'm happy because now i dont need to have dinner in sections, we all can have dinner together.

i get excited when i find flower pots or anything i can put in my yard for landscaping and i do like cheap plant sales
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:26 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• My husband found a very expensive golf set for really cheap and we bought it and resold it after we cleaned them up for a big profit...and he even kept a few clubs! We also found a really nice marble table.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 11:29 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• a new prada purse at a consignment shop
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:37 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• recently...a bunch of material. I'm trying to learn how to sew and I don't want to spend a ton of money on material. I got a bunch for $5 so I can practice :)
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 12:04 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I've had soooo many! I think my best find though was a Longaberger basket for $5.00! I love, love, LOVE Longaberger baskets! LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:05 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• paying $3.00 for a 2 piece pinstripe pant suit that fits!!!!!!!!!
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 12:41 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• My son found an old Nintendo with about 20 games (was a few years ago) cost about $20. That item kept him occupied in after-school daycare for a long time.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:13 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• just went this past weekend and found the girls ( 2 teenagers) summer wardrobe for about 20$...shorts, tops, swimsuits, 3pair of flip flops...and a tank for our turtle....got some great handmade quilts for 50cents each .....and some other odds and ends and only spent about 30$ for a day of shopping...
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 11:41 AM on Jun. 14, 2011