Do you have a best friend?

I have had many best friends in my life. I have been best friends with my SIL since I was around 13 and I love her as much as I love my real sister.

RedDahlia82

Asked by RedDahlia82 at 11:36 AM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• yes i have had many but the one that has been around the longest and is still my bff for life is my SIL and i love her more than i love my sisters she is my one true sister
    AidensMommy-09

Answer by AidensMommy-09 at 4:56 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• yep manyyyyyyyyyyyy and they are all real good persons .. i luve them and they luv me sooo ... God bless them for me and fo there familliessss
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 11:38 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• nope, not any friends :(
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 11:38 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Yes. I have three: my Husband and my Son, and my buddy T, who I recently got back in touch with via Facebook. He and I were the best of friends when we were kids (starting at age 5), lost touch when I moved (at age 14), and hadn't spoken in about 10 years until we got back in touch over a month ago. We picked up right where we left off!
    .MommieAJ.

Answer by .MommieAJ. at 11:44 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I have 2. One is in Texas an dI see her once a year and one is two towns over and we see and talk often!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:47 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• yes i have a good few
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 11:51 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I used to...but I actually have no friends now. Moving across country and my age has definitely had a negative impact on my ability to make and keep friends. One of the many reasons I enjoy cafemom, it help to fill that void in my life.. THANKS.

meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:53 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• My husband...but no female best friends if that's what you mean.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 12:00 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I use too. But not anymore, me and my SIL were best friends since 10th grade, she married my brother and we just took different paths. I think she likes to think she has one up on me all the time and is better than me, but I know her well and shes very insecure. No, no best friends, perhaps my cousin, I care about he alot and she cares about me.
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 12:22 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I have several really close friends. One lives 900 miles from me. Thank the Lord for the internet.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:59 PM on Jun. 12, 2011