Cat for adoption, brooklyn NY

My parents are moving to a co-op building and they are putting them tru hell about their cat, so they need to find her a good and loving home. She's a besutifull orange-tabby with red atripes and big green eyes, she's spayed and declawed, all shots up to date. She's great cat, I wish I could take her but I have 2 dogs and a bird (So you can imagine what will happen if I put them all together)
So If anyone is interested please let me know...

Albi1623

Asked by Albi1623 at 12:39 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Pets

• Is she good with other cats? I have a good friend in Manhattan who has one cat and has been talking about getting another. She used to have 2 cats (they were sisters), but her ex took one of them when they divorced, so now her cat is pretty lonely and depressed being alone in her apartment all the time (my friend is a lawyer and works a LOT of hours).
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 12:41 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I really don't know how she would be with another cat, but she is really good with a dog. They play fight all the time, infact i think she will be lonely if she'll be alone...
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 12:44 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Call the ASPCA in your location, or pet finders, as they have many good folks looking for wonderful loving animals. Put up signs at the local grocery store and also ck with the nursing homes. They need animals for the elderly to love. I live in Fl and wish I could take her. but do hope you can find her a good home. Good luck and will say a prayer. God Bless
    doglovergranny

Answer by doglovergranny at 7:31 PM on Dec. 11, 2008