I am 12 weeks pregnant

and my DH of 4 months keeps push my buttons. Blame me for something I didn't do and say if I don't apologize, he is going to leave me. I have a 4 year old DD and because we were married, we decided that I should go back to school, so now I am only making $400 a month (child support for my 4 year old that I get). I just don't know what to do because on one hand, I can't afford to live on my own and I do love my DH and I don't want to go through this pregnancy alone (like I did with my DD) but on the other hand, I don't want to constantly feel like I am begging him to stay.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• it sounds like both of you are adjusting to the new news of being pregnant..and pregnancy hormones can make anyone nuts..and i seemed to take everything to heart when i was preggo..hopefully things will get better for you guys.wishing you lots of luck and patience! Congrats!
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 11:45 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• It might be a good idea to go to marriage counseling, to help both of you to communicate with each other better and also to adjust to all the new changes in your lives. Good luck!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:51 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Sounds immature to me. Constantly threatening to LEAVE?? Already? Where's the LOVE?
    Time for a heart to heart talk.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 12:26 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• very immature. You cant change him. you can only change you. If you have to be someone you hate to be with him, than you shouldnt be with him.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 6:40 PM on Jun. 12, 2011