Does anyone know anything about dilated blood vessels being on the front wall of uterus?

I've had two ultrasounds, and both are showing that my blood vessels are dilated. Everything is fine with the baby, and I'll be fine throughout my pregnancy, but they are a little worried as to what will happen to me after labor. It's really freaking me out. They are going to refer me to a Perinatologist, when I'm in between 18-20 wks ( I believe). If anyone has any info regarding my situation, or suggestions...plz don't hesitate to comment.

DavaneeKalei

Asked by DavaneeKalei at 11:48 AM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I had something where the walls and plentca were coming attached, and they said I may hemerage or have to have a historecomy after birth. are you talking about this?!
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 11:52 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• yes, that's what i'm talking about...they have not been able to even explain as to why this is. I got freaked when she told me i might have to have a hysterectomy after birth. How did you turn out?
    DavaneeKalei

Comment by DavaneeKalei (original poster) at 1:14 PM on Jun. 12, 2011