Anyone else got a house full of attitude?

My 18 year old son who moved out a few months ago came back because he is sick. My 9 year old daughter refused to put shoes on and stepped on a screw. I started singing one told me his head hurts the other said, "uuuhhhhh"

vntNyll

Asked by vntNyll at 12:15 PM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• I have HAD attitude. Thankfully, the oldest is 27, the middle 25, and the youngest 16. The older 2 don't live at home, so it is just us and the 16 yo. He never really had any attitude but happy. Now, the middle one.....you've heard the saying 'marching the beat of a different drum'? Well, that boy has a whole marching band in his head. Attitude to the nth power. But, he doesn't live here, so I can gently tell him to GO HOME!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:53 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Yes, yes and HELLLLL YES!
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 12:18 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• If you got a teen in your house...nuff said LOL
    Cenedra64

Answer by Cenedra64 at 12:25 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• nope, but I have an 8yr old girl who has attitude enough for all of them, not really looking forward to teenage years...
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 12:31 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• sidesplittinglaughter

vntNyll

Comment by vntNyll (original poster) at 12:29 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• The only attitude in this house is mine. None of my children even try to compete... well, the two year old does but she is my mini me so I wouldn't expect anything less.....
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 12:34 PM on Jun. 12, 2011