BOY OR GIRL ?????

LOOK AT MY BELLY AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IM HAVING JUST GUESSES I FIND OUT IN JULY 5TH THE SEX HOPING FOR A BABY BOY BUT MY INSTINCT TELL ME IS A GIRL.

16 WEEKS AND 4 DAYS

MY BELLY FRONT SIDE

REPLY:

I WILL BUT IN ANOTHER MONTH LOL I ALREADY HAVE A 19 MONTH OLD DAUGHTER THIS IS MY 2ND BABY AND THE WAY MY TUMMY LOOKS IS THE SAME WAY AS WHEN I WAS PREGNANT WITH MY DDR THAT WHY I FEEL IS A GIRL BUT I COULD BE WRONG IF IS A GIRL I BE HAPPY 2

datmami22

Asked by datmami22 at 12:37 PM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Girl...and you might want to take out the belly ring...we are probably past that point now lol Congrats!
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 12:39 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• girl
    keithamy06

Answer by keithamy06 at 1:28 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• kinda looks like girl i kinda carried that way with my dd...i would take out your belly ring, i took mine out already too that way it wouldnt strech out and worse then what its goin to with being preggers..im almost 19weeks no we will find out what were haveing july 1st lol!!..good luck congrats!!
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 1:42 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I had a Boy and now I am pregnant with a girl. I am carrying exactly the same.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 4:33 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Boy :)
    CaityMarie

Answer by CaityMarie at 4:36 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• girl
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 8:37 PM on Jun. 12, 2011