Husband has ways....

once he wanted to go to church now he just wants me to go alone.... do I leave him

Two- he leaves with his son when all the kids are together. My children live with my and and his son lives with his ex

Three - he nit picks about everyone but hisself

Four- we just got married & when we're alone he is eccellent.... I'm always picking things for us to do that cost us nothing (zoo & etc... but he seems grateful)

We are in love when its just us bur he seems to be weird lately..... why does this happen in new marriages....

Should I start my own things and make him miss me and remember why he married me or what.....

He only hears when he talks not anyone else

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• Did you have your eyes closed before.
    Wanting to go to church alone is strange. Are you sure he is going? Who is he going to see?
    Do something now, do not wait until you have wasted your life.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 12:50 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Sounds pretty confusing. Bottom line - if you aren't happy you need to leave.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:57 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Try talking to him about all this when he is being 'excellent'.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 1:18 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Why did you marry him?
    notjstasocermom

Answer by notjstasocermom at 1:19 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• The first 2 years are the hardest.....don't make a snap decision to leave if you love him
    cmgIII

Answer by cmgIII at 1:31 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Blending families is never easy. Of course he's excellent when you're alone because there's just the two of you. It's when we try to mix in the other people that it gets tricky. He needs time with his son, you need time with your kids and you all need time together. It's a process and it doesn't happen very quickly. Everyone in the family has an agenda. Take it slow, negotiate everything and nip whatever you don't want to continue in the bud.
    LoriSnyder

Answer by LoriSnyder at 1:58 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• You should try and look into why he wants to go to church alone...something sounds fishy mama
    purplerobin

Answer by purplerobin at 2:27 AM on Jun. 13, 2011