when did you?

when did you pack your hospital bag?
How far along were you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My bag isn't entirely packed and I'm 38 weeks :oB There's certain stuff I just can't put in my bag, like my contacts, the contacts case, solution, certain clothes, my pillow, yanno...stuff I use every single day. I know exactly what I'll need though, so I can either gather it up when it's time to go or I'll know exactly what to tell someone to get.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:43 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• i packed my bag when i was 30 weeks, you could never be too careful
    8firsttimemom8

Answer by 8firsttimemom8 at 12:43 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• caitxrawks is right....i had the stuff that i don't need now packed...and the stuff that i use before labor put where i could easily grab and head for the hospital
    8firsttimemom8

Answer by 8firsttimemom8 at 12:45 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• i was 30weeks along. couldnt wait. haha. but almost every week i put different stuff in there again because i couldnt make up my mind. lol
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 12:45 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• as i was walking out the door between contractions... but i new were everything was. i went early in the A.M. like 1 or 2 with both of our girls
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 12:46 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I just packed my bag and I am at 36 weeks. I have a list laying on the counter of the few things that I need hubby to pickup on the way out; things I use everyday. I also packed my hubby a change of clothes also plus my son a night bag for when he spends the night with my parents while I am in the hospital. It will save time because most of the time his room is a mess and no one can find anything in it including me.
    RoseAsh

Answer by RoseAsh at 12:48 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I am almost 35wks... My bag haha I haven't even attempted to pack!! Her back is ready and in the car along with the carseat. I don't have a lot of clothes that fit so I am having to be patient on my bag.
    Babyclark08

Answer by Babyclark08 at 1:01 PM on Dec. 11, 2008