If you could change 1 thing about your husband/SO what would it be?

I know I already asked this Q but I noticed when the full question is shown it gets more answers. I guess I'll find out if this is true. Anyway for me the 1 thing I would change about my SO is the fact that he lies alot. It be nice if he couldn't tell a lie so help him!

Lizzie32390

Asked by Lizzie32390 at 12:42 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• He'd be more touchy-feely. I love constant hugs and kisses...he likes occasional ones. Haha.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:44 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• The thing I would change about my hubby is his snoring, he snores so loud that it shakes the walls of our house. I usually wind up leaving the room and turning on a fan to drown out the noise. It's really bad. Or I would change his gas problems, he has a skunk up his bottom, it smells so bad you could vomit! LOL Otherwise, he's a good guy! He has his flaws but nothing serious!
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 12:47 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I would change him into a partner instead of just a husband..I would like it if he would help out with the house work..We both work full time...he works swing shift and I work days, there is no reason he couldn't do the dishes before he went to work or folded some laundry...
    boredmom669

Answer by boredmom669 at 12:49 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• He wouldn't be an alcoholic : (
    Anonymous

• I wish he would pick up after himself. If it were up to him, he'd have clothes, shoes, his ties scattered everywhere around the house. It drives me nuts.
    Anonymous

• Um, who his mom and brother were. lol. Or the fact that he smokes. ew
    KaydsMommy

Answer by KaydsMommy at 1:08 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I would make mine a few pounds heavier. He's a twig!
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 1:12 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I would take away some of his weight, he snores and I think he has sleep apnea and if he would loose weight I strongly believe that these problems would not be so bad. I want him to be healthy!!
    determind

Answer by determind at 1:48 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• That he didn't have another girl.
    Anonymous

• ummm, do i have to pick just one thing? I mean, he is a great guy, but I wish he was more involved around the house, like picking up after himself at all, and instead of spending all of his free time playing WOW, he should spend more time with his family. I wish he didnt procrastinate all the time, and he would call his mom. And I really wish he would loose about 80lbs, because of his weight he has so many health problems, but he wont go to the dr or dentist (he has insurance and still wont go) so I dont know to what extent the problems are, but his dad died of a heart attack do to diabetes, so he will probably die young too at the rate he is going. He is 32, and if i get another 10 years I will be surprised honestly.
    chipper87

Answer by chipper87 at 7:42 PM on Dec. 12, 2008