What can i do for my husband for fathers day without alot of money?

it's his first fathers day

mamawilbur

Asked by mamawilbur at 1:31 PM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Holidays

• surprise him by cooking his favorite dinner, and when u go 2 bed, surprise him again.. ;) just make the day about him!
    sarahlu

Answer by sarahlu at 1:35 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• thank you!
    mamawilbur

Comment by mamawilbur (original poster) at 1:36 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• start a tradition you'll do every year, like homemade cards or something w/ the baby's foot/hand prints, so he can keep them year to year and see how small to big they got...
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 1:44 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• It should never be about money whether you have a lot or not! Cook him his favorite hot cooked meal and make a romantic evening out of it and then give him a long massage before you get intimate. What guy would say no to that? Letting him see, feel and hear how you appreciate him, IS Father's Day! Enjoy!!
    NikkiVan1

Answer by NikkiVan1 at 1:46 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• homemade cards are really fun an cute. Especially if you involve your little one even a bit. You could make his or hers hand print in the card etc. Cook him his favorite food and let him enjoy the day.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 2:00 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• i'm still pregnant with our baby =)
    mamawilbur

Comment by mamawilbur (original poster) at 3:01 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Making him a speical dinner of u can get a babysitter if u have kid have a date night like do stuff with kids during the day and then in the evening if u can pass the kids off have a date night
    momofsextuplet

Answer by momofsextuplet at 4:40 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I would make it an all about Dad's Day. I would get the children involved. The children can make cards and title it What my dad means to me, Or My Dad is #1, Your card would be titled the Greatest Husband and Father. Make dad feel extra special on his day. One of the children will get his slippers. You can make him breakfast in bed. Make him dinner and let the children participate. It will be a day of pampering dad. You can give him a whole body massage. Wash his feet. Make him feel like he is king of the castle.
    Patricia587

Answer by Patricia587 at 10:15 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Make him is fav dinner.. Make some cute little home made gift.. you can also give him a back or foot massage
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 10:26 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• my baby isn't born yet!!!
    mamawilbur

Comment by mamawilbur (original poster) at 12:04 AM on Jun. 13, 2011