What could It be?

OK, so I was reading post in one of my fave groups an all of sudden the front of my pj top was warm and wet! It was around 9:30 in the night, an my Hubby weren't in teh b-room with me, he was watchin' movie in the l-room, so he din't do any-thing rude to cause that, and I'm NOT breatfeeding, so what do y'all think it could maybe be? I'm relly scared and think should I maybe call my doc or just go to the ER?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Were you wearing your pj top as bottoms? If so it could be 1 of 2 things: 1. You peed yourself or 2. If you are pregnant your water broke.

Now, if you are unsure if you are pregnante make sure to post another question listing all of your symptoms (be as specific as possible, it helps). If everyone on here thinks you are then and ONLY then should you contact your doctor.

Oh and if you don't have a doc post another question about what doc you should see.

Good luck!
    jspy72

Answer by jspy72 at 1:00 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Are you pregnant?? Your breasts could be leaking. If your not, id suggest giving your doctor a call and letting her know.
    Mommy_of_two_85

Answer by Mommy_of_two_85 at 12:49 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Well, all I can tell you is that when I find my jammies wet I'm either horny or leaking breastmilk.
    Moomie

Answer by Moomie at 1:27 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• What's the temp in there? Do your breasts tend to be particularly sweaty?

runawaybunny

Answer by runawaybunny at 4:59 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Could he have gotten you from that far?
    krisr169

Answer by krisr169 at 11:07 PM on Dec. 11, 2008