What do you think is the best thing about cafemom. What have you gotten from this page?

Just wondering what others have experienced here. I am new so I am interested in knowing more about this site.

DorothyOpp

Asked by DorothyOpp at 12:07 AM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• It's a great place to chat with TONS of other mothers and find out what they did or didnt do to solve parenting problems, A great place for ALL the different groups they have, it's ALL women.....I could go on and on
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:25 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Definately this section.. I love answering questions and maybe I can actually help someone out.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 2:21 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I love this section and use it mostly. I sometimes use yahoo answers but since I found cafemom's answer site, I use it more frequently (because we have motherhood in common)
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 10:38 PM on Jul. 12, 2008