okay here is another one (have to use imagination to picture this)

we moved into a house with a woodstove. well my hubby who apparently has never cut wood decided he was going to cut down some trees one day. so he is out cutting this tree and i am watching him through the bedroom window he gets the tree cut and starts running away from it so it won't fall on him. he turned around and the tree is still standing. he walks up to the tree and stands and stares at it with his hands on his hips. like if he stares long enough the damn tree will fall. so he looks around to make sure noone has seen him and goes to a different spot. same thing happens. we have three trees that are cut but still standing. we started buying wood lol what is the funniest thing you have seen dh do that he doesnt' know you saw?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 12:47 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• That is funny. I caught my DH after a shower tuck his junk between his legs and turn sidways to look at himself in the mirror...if he were not such a man/pig I would have been worried! lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:50 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• LMAO! That sounds so hilarious, like a scene from a movie xD

I love watching my boyfriend sleep. He talks and makes noises and smacks his lips, it's so funny to watch.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:49 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• ok so it's not so funny but more gross... he was leaving for work and i saw him pick his nose and eat it... YUCKY! it was only funny cuz i called him and asked him if it tasted good.
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 12:50 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• watersgirl....ew...please let that be the end of your story lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:42 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I walked in on my hubby rubbing lotion on his butt hole lmao! He said it was raw from working all day.
    Anonymous