Sex not the same anymore

When I was prego I did not like the feel of sex...sex with the father was really gross. Everything about him turned me off. Like before I never focused about the penis and suff like tht but when prego that is all I could fixte..not sure why. After baby guys were just not doing it for me. Like before I had a few good men to chose from now none. Now I am back to being really tense down their.

IDk before a kid sex was sex to me....now I feel like it hs to mean more and it is throwing me off. Even if I had a partner that hit the spot I just can't get into it like that anymore.

What's going on???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 PM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• it sounds to me like you're a single mom now, and i had the same problem (except didn't have any sex when i was pregnant)...but frankly, it's not a bad thing to now think sex should mean more in order for it to happen. your priorities are different and literally there's probably a lot on your mind to be able to really let go like that. if i was you, unless you're in a relationship, i wouldn't worry about sex and i'd get a vibrator. sounds pretty blunt, but seriously- it's one of those things that should come natural. until i was w/ my SO i didn't think i could have a normal sex life again with a man, but now i do and i think it's the best, most healthy sex life i've ever had...good luck!
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 4:41 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Oh wow thanks I thought I was going mad with it lol I seriously want a boyfriend just so I can be more free and open with sex. Now I feel I have to be more one guard (and I do) because I have more things to think bout (lose). I want to feel comfotable again and that is what I am not feeling right now. Plus I am getting hit on by these older guys with tons and tons of baggage. I so hate it. They are older (with adult children) and don't want more kids (but living at home "to help elderly mother", or they have tons of kids/debt/ and drama (no thank you), and finally the are just butt ugly. I dont know if it will help if I move to new area or what lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:56 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• maybe you are now growing up and you want more than just sex in your life which isn't a bad thing. I didn't want just sex when i got older i wanted the whole thing.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 5:06 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• yeah...so far I've been approached by guys I am not interested in (to old, unattractive, not my standard, married).
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:22 PM on Jun. 12, 2011