have you decided

whats for dinner tonight? mine is almost done but i need ideas for tomorrow. lol

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 12:54 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Food & Drink

• I'm making my "i need to go grocery shopping/whatever is in the cabinet casserole" lol

but if you need ideas i have a recipe blog
    www.easyrecipes.today.com
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 12:57 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• tonight we have no kids until later so hopefully we can go have a night out. tomorrow maybe roast? or dirty rice (our version is rice with sausage and tons of veggies)
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 12:56 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I'm not sure. Maybe I should make chili beans again since it's raining and it would be a perfect night for that. My boyfriend won't be home until very late tonight (AGAIN ERGH), so he'll probably be tired when he gets home. Blahh.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:02 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• caitxrawks i asked what you wanted to have for dinner not dessert. lol oh well i hope your boyfriend isn't too tired when he gets home maybe you can get some pie for after you have those chili beans. lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:05 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• well we are having beef tips in gravy over egg noodles fried parsnips and salad. tomorrow i just want to make it simple though cuz it is friday and the kids will be going in all different directions. we had tacos last night.so something not to time consuming for tomorrow any ideas are welcome
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:07 PM on Dec. 11, 2008