What would u do?

my sis got food poisoning everybody that she lives with eat the same thing only she got it. but earlier that day everyone in that house was pissed at her for calling 911 she has a baby an it got hurt an some powder flew in his face an she didnt know what it was so the cops looked around the house for drugs. when she got hope they bitched at her big time. an now she has food poisoning i think thats to much of a quintessence. what do u think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Health

• do you think someone in the house actually had drugs and poisoned your sister because she had the police there?

Anonymous

• It may actually be a Poison & not food! She should go to the ER now! Sounds like she is in a bad situation where she lives. I'd have them all arrested if it's a real poison! Just terrible~!!!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:59 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• i took her to er an they said she had food posioning an i just find it wired that everyone had they same shit an she is they only one out of 6 other poeple in the house y wouldnt they get it too. it was a pasta dish so its all mixed together dont understand.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:02 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Well what did you eat?
    I got food poisening from baked clams... they all came from the same can but I just happened to get a bad one.
    Anonymous

• i didnt eat anything it was my sister she had baked zitti
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:08 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I hope thats not the case! Who is she living with just some friends? If possible she should be moving out of there for her own sake and most important the sake of her baby. Why would they get so mad at her for being concerned about her child?
    Did she talk to the doctor thet treate her about her concerns? Told him what happend and she fears they poised her? Maybe then they would look closer into it.
    But if yiu love with people that you think would be capable of doing something like that, she should really get out of there better right now than tomorrow!
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 2:11 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• we have told her to get out cuz i dont see how only one person can get sick an everyone else not when they ate the same fricken thing.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:20 PM on Jun. 12, 2011