Does anyone see a problem taken a baby to camp

my family doesnt want my to bring my baby to camp after i have her i was like am not going to go anleave the hospital an go camping but i lov camping an want to do it this summer an they dont want me to go this comeing weekend cuz am 70 percent effaced. but its not like im going by myself some cuz's r goign an my aunt who is an emt so i should be fine an it will take like 45 min th get to the hospital but again i should be fine any 37 weeks prego

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I dont think it should b a problem. you will know if u go into labor, and should have plenty of time 2 get to hospital.
    sarahlu

Answer by sarahlu at 2:12 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• LOL... if my family was going camping and wanted me to stay home I would be THRILLED to have the time ALL by myself. You are going to have a baby in just a couple weeks... sit back and enjoy the time alone!!!!!

Anonymous

• no the family that doesnt want me to go is staying home lol but i wanta go cuz we get no privicey an i love camping an its gets me away from them lol but i go to the doc monday an if i have progressed sence last week i might change my mind but then again u dont know when you will have the baby an i could be all good an dealiver several weeks later. idk i guess we will see. thanks
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:15 PM on Jun. 12, 2011