What do you think is the cutest thing your youngest child does?

Lol, my baby is only 2 months so you know she isn't making any hilariously outrageous comments at this age but she still does some cute, cute, very cute things. I would have to say what I think is the cutest is when she is talking her baby talk and wow she will do it for along time to, lol I need to get a video camera or something. Next to that though is her thumbsucking habit :) she double thumbs it to.

Lizzie32390

Asked by Lizzie32390 at 12:57 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• my 5 month old likes to "sing" along with the radio, especially in the car. It sounds more like screeching, but it's still cute!
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 12:58 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• My 21 month old likes to run into my room and try to put on all my clothes, and her in my heels is quite possibly the cutest thing I have seen in a very long times!
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 1:01 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• my one year old just started giving kisses. she has been giving hugs for a long time but now it is kisses and she just wants to kiss you and kiss you and kiss you she wont stop but it is sooo cute and i love those sweet little cookie kisses lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:02 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• My only is 23 months and has been talking non stop since 13 months and she knows about 200 words and tons of sentances but just started saying I love you to us !!!!! VERY CUTE and WORTH THE WAIT !
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 1:28 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• lol, right after I read this my cat tried to get food off my plate and to scare her off I hissed at her... now my DD (will be one on tuesday) keeps hissing at the cat.... its hillarious!
    abayhaymom

Answer by abayhaymom at 1:55 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• My 3 year old has this habit of "He likes to help." We've got a little mini vacuum cleaner type thing and anytime anyone vacuums in the house he has to go get his "vacuum" and vacuum too. He'll get it and vacuum just as good as anybody! lol its so cute though because hes little pushing around this little mini vacuum. He also has the habit of when anytime someone wants to wash dishes he has to pull a chair up and want to sit right there at the sink and "help." Although all he really does is really considered rinsing....(the same cup over and over lol) Its cute though!
    daisy_5245

Answer by daisy_5245 at 3:28 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• When my husband and I are talking, our 6 month old will sigh really loudly and babble at the end as if to say,"You guys are boring."
    k.alexander

Answer by k.alexander at 7:00 PM on Dec. 11, 2008