What is the wiredest thing u have craved?

when u were prego or not?

BOOKER123ABC

Asked by BOOKER123ABC at 2:27 PM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Whoppers (The malted milk balls) and Slurpees from 7-11 which thank goodness we lived in FL while I was pregnant. NC doesn't have 7-11!!!
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 2:31 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Blueberry muffins and a big deli pickle at the same time when i was prego
    RedDahlia82

Answer by RedDahlia82 at 2:32 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• NC doesn't have 7-11?? and i thought Kentucky was the only state that didn't....here in Va beach we have one on every corner, like, you can see the other 7-11 standing in the 7-11 parking lot...i wish i was kidding...

to answer your question OP- while preggo with dd i craved tomatoes at first. then at the end of it i craved sour patch kids dipped in chocolate. yes you read that right. lol couple of weeks ago i was on my period, and craved original pringles mixed with the new peanut butter snickers...mmm i was so good...i tried it again last week while off my period and it didn't taste good at all...
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 2:35 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• lol with my daughter i had pb an j's with grape jelly. i dont like peanut butter or grape so this was weird for me to eat an tomatoes cuz i was allergic but i guess not any more lol
    BOOKER123ABC

Comment by BOOKER123ABC (original poster) at 2:36 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• lol i have been craven some of my grandfather sandwiches an old family recipes
    BOOKER123ABC

Comment by BOOKER123ABC (original poster) at 2:40 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• fried chicken and champagne!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 2:48 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Dirt
    Anonymous

• Never craved anything too outrageous. I have had weird preggo urges/ideas with this current pregnancy. Things that my pregnant brain says "hey, that would be good, do that." One was to add mini marshmallows to pasta salad made with Italian dressing. Another was to put peanut butter on sour cream and onion flavored crackers. But I've always realized well before I acted on the ideas that they weren't good ones.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 5:28 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• lol i was told by a friend that pickles an ice cream. but i like ice chips
    BOOKER123ABC

Comment by BOOKER123ABC (original poster) at 5:41 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Dirt. Every time we drove by where a field was being plowed, or I worked in the garden, or I even got a whiff of freshly turned dirt, I craved it SOOOOOO bad. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:28 PM on Jun. 12, 2011