27 weeks weight gain.?

AT my 26 weeks appt, i got weighed, and i have ganined about 20 pounds my pregnancy so far. Im just curious what eveyone else had gained by this time in their pregnancy.
Btw, my pre pregnancy weight was 102 pounds.

Mason_david95

Asked by Mason_david95 at 2:36 PM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• my pre-pregnancy weight was 164 and i have gained 14 pounds and i'm going to be 27 weeks tomorrow but i'm barley showing

mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 3:08 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Jeez, im huge compaared to you!
    Mason_david95

Comment by Mason_david95 (original poster) at 3:12 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• My first, I'd gained about 16 lbs by then, 20 if you include the 4 lbs I lost and then made up at the beginning. I only gained 30 lbs total (and I do mean "only", because I ate like a pig, lol).

My second, I'd gained back the 7 lbs I lost in the first trimester, plus another 3 or so. I only gained 17 lbs with that one because my appetite was non-existent. Completely different pregnancies, obviously. :)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 3:34 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Ive gained 20 lbs so far and I am 34 weeks. I weighed 110 at the start.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 4:25 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I'm 35 weeks and I have gained like 3 - 5 lbs total. My doc actually wants to do an ultrasound next visit because I'm not gaining weight and they want to make sure that baby is growing right and everything is fine. And I eat like a pig. So I dont get it. I think that you are fine. Everyone is different and will gain weight and show differently during pregnancy.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 5:06 PM on Jun. 12, 2011