do you think some mothers were meant not be moms?

i have a lot of respect for moms they are like superheros! but theres one i know that makes me sad that she could be allowed to be pregnant.
she has 2 daughters under the age of 6 they both look dirty all the time & always have junkfood in their hands. the mom is always made up & always going shopping for herself especially buying starbucks all day everyday. never cooks for them always takes them to fast food. never cleans after them when they are at other ppls homes. they have bed bugs in theyre home!! the 6yr old swears all the time. the weird part is right after i gave birth to my son this year she got pregnant because she wanted a boy to! she just gave away her youngest daughters crib(never used) so her friends would buy her a new one!(it was 3yrs old!) i feel sad for those kids especially how the oldest doesnt get any love at all since the mom has been pregnant. shes selfish!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in General Parenting

• Unfortunately I know more than a few women who IMO shouldn't have children
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 1:04 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Yupe....just like some men are not meant to be fathers!
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 1:15 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I have made the acquantince of enough women I believe should not have been allowed to have children. I do always try my hardestot help them get on a better path and behave as a better parent but you can't fix the world and some people don't wish to be helped. I just feel sorry for the children that's all, and the couples who would kill to be able to provide a child with everything...
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 1:17 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• From what I have seen in just a simple trip to the walmart yes!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:45 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Yes!! I have a neighbor in fact who is really pissing me off! Her daughter is almost 4 years old and not potty trained, still drinks from a bottle, and the mom doesn't care. She also has twin 18 month olds who I feel sorry for. There is something wrong with them. They don't interact with my 19 month old son AT ALL. They just sit there and stare. (She confessed that she smoked a lot of pot while she was pregnant with them). They are always FILTHY. It can be cold as hell outside and they are wearing t-shirts and diapers, no shoes or socks. All I ever see them eat is cheetoes and little debbies. She is a chain smoker in the house. The other day I went over to drop off some milk for her and she was passed out cold on the couch with her two twins screaming and clawing on her. And she wouldn't wake up!! She is horrible. I feel so bad for her kids its not funny. A few times it has crossed my mind to call CPS on her!!
    Anonymous

• YES. I posted a question kinda on that topic.."Why do ppl continue to have kids" got bashed, had to delete..as everyone said..ppl have reproduction rights..blahblah
    Anonymous

• the way i see it everyone who gets pregnant is meant to be a mother. its just a matter of whether theyre good mothers or not. but she sounds like she shouldve just kept her pants on. shes selfish and jealous. she needs to stop worrying about what she wants and take care of her kids. id have an intervention and tell her that she needs to grow up and raise her kids.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 2:47 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I think there are women (like my SS's mom for instance) who are so wrapped up in their own lives that if they had not been knocked up out of ignorance and unwilling to consider other options they would not have had children. I don't think everyone is cut out to be a mom, and that is okay.
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 11:46 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I personally think the chastity belt should be brought back into existance. People should have to take a test to have children. My sister is the worst mom. She lives with my parents and trashes their house and it is so bad that we won't stay there. Her oldest is 4 and barely talks to where you can understand her. Both children sleep in the bed with her. She keeps them up until midnight and the oldest had a diaper rash for the first 6 months of her life because mom wouldn't change diapers. I feel horrible for the children, we will occasionally take them for a weekend and they are great with us but they are horrible when their mother is around. We try to stay out of it or we'd go nuts trying to improve things.
    Anonymous

• Doesnt' anyone call DCS anymore on these people?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Dec. 13, 2008