What was the biggest adjustment to becoming a new mom?

tspillane

Asked by tspillane at 2:44 PM on Jun. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• not being able to just get up and go somewhere. now i have to plan how long i will be out so i have enough diapers, make sure i have wipes and toys and a drink for her. She needs shoes and has to be fed and all this stuff. my record is getting out of the house in 20min.
    Caelynnes.Mommy

Answer by Caelynnes.Mommy at 3:16 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Lack of sleep. It takes a while to get used to it, like a year for me!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:46 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• From 0 kinds to 1 kid was not so bad. My biggest adjustment was learning to bod with this little person. From 1 kids to 2 kids took A LOT more work. Everything had to be adjusted including my patience level.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:01 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Not getting ANYTHING done! I am a 2 full plates kinda girl, always have been, and adding children meant I had to stop taking on so much work... Which is killing me!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:48 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• When I had my 2nd son I had a very hard time with the thought of everything be split. And I would have to buy 2 of everything.
    RedDahlia82

Answer by RedDahlia82 at 2:54 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Lack of sleep. Learning how to take care of a baby. No privacy.

Answer by louise2 at 3:08 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• for me getting used to having the baby home after leaving her in the nicu..it was so weird I was so cryish all the time knowing how luck I was to actually have her home..then the next part of getting used to the nicu feeding schedule it was a dosey!
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 3:25 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• mine was not being able to do what i want when i wanted too.lol.lifes changed alot
    twolilgirls712

Answer by twolilgirls712 at 3:47 PM on Jun. 12, 2011