I started my period on the 17th and I stoped on the 24th and then 10 days later i started mty period again on the 4th of july and i was on it for 7 days and then i stopped

well what do does it mean? does it mean that i could be ptreg..or something else i am confused and nervious.. i dont know what is going on with me..please help me

heidi25toni

Asked by heidi25toni at 12:09 AM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Health

• I think you should talk to your OB about this.....did you start a new type of BC? Anything can cause erratic periods. Stress, diet, lack of sleep.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:22 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• what sort of bc are u on? and is it a new one? that could be causing it. also, are u stressed? that could aslo ecausing it.
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 2:42 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Your body could just be out of whack for some reason (stress, illness, new meds, etc). I had a double cycle in one month like that before. There was nothing wrong, the next months I had just one cycle per month. This was LONG before I ever got pregnant too.
    kellietinsley

Answer by kellietinsley at 6:14 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I would wait to see the doctor. If you haven't had a pap recently they can do one of those as well.
    If it makes you feel any better I had the most awful cycles for about 2 years after having our daughter. I was getting cycles every 3 weeks instead of 4, even when they put me on BC. Then they went 9,5,7,5,9 weeks etc and the hormones were driving me crazy. Docs just wanted me to go back on BC. I have to say 5-9 weeks was better than 3 weeks. For me I suspect that part of it was exhaustion and some meds they had me on. They are finally getting back to normal now.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 2:34 AM on Jul. 13, 2008