Might be moving and kept issues of family fun mags and now a ton of them. Would you rip out the things you wanted to keep or copy what you wanted to keep and they sell?

I am lost in how I want to go through them. Should I just rip out the items I want and store in a binder and then recycle them or can copy and then take to half price books but they really do not give you much for them. I am stuck so still just sitting here looking at them till I decide what to do so maybe you cafe moms can give me ideas or what would do you. I will then base my desicion on the most votes for what ever you all suggest. so start voting for me. thanks

momindiana

Asked by momindiana at 3:31 PM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Your question is a little confusing. You have magazines? and want to keep some articles.... If that were the case, yes tear out what you want to keep for inspiration and throw them.....
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 3:48 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• i'd take out what you wanted to keep and recycle the "leftovers". also some schools accept child appropriate magazines for class projects
    happymom8262

Answer by happymom8262 at 3:51 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Keep what you want and pitch the rest
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 4:03 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• i threw all mine out figuring i would never again look at them. it was relieving and i don't regret it.
    i just learned to read them as they come, not forget the info, write down key points of inspiration in my journal, cut pics out and DO the collage or scrapbook that same month then throw it out once the next months mag comes
    otherwise they just accumulate and it wastes my damn closet space
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 6:15 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Tear out the ideas you like and put them in a binder or folder. Recycle the rest.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 1:37 PM on Jul. 29, 2011