If you have another baby..and

if you have another baby but the opposite sex would you still use the same stroller/carseat, crib and changing table? Im talking about if your first baby was now 2..or would you want all new stuff? I can understand clothes etc..but if everything else was gender neutral why spend the money right? Someone I know is purchasing all new things and I just cant wrap my head around that when they could really use the money in other areas

jorjiegirl

Asked by jorjiegirl at 3:33 PM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We will have another in November and we cannot to afford new things sooooo, we shall make due. It will work out great.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 3:36 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• my friend is doing the same thing when all her stuff is gender neutral and in perfect condition she doesn't have alot of money as it is i don't understand it
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 3:36 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I used my son older crib, stroller. I did go out and by a carseat because of safety issues. I went through his onesies and used his neutral colors for my dd. I saved a lot of money doing this.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 3:37 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• i myself have gender neutral things too..and when I have another baby I def plan on reusing what I already have..its just nuts to go out and buy new stuff and even if it wasnt gender neutral you can buy carseat and stroller covers!
    jorjiegirl

Comment by jorjiegirl (original poster) at 3:38 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• As long as nothing had been recalled or broken yes I'd use it. I'd use it even if it wasn't gender neutral! We need to save money and he won't know if his bedding is pink! lol
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 3:39 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Only if the carseat had expired. Which of course wouldn't be an issue if it was purchased new 2 years ago.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 3:40 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I used all the same large items and just replaced what needed to be replaced. This will be baby 4 for us and some things are from baby 1 who is only 3 1/2yrs old.
    CrazyMommy87

Answer by CrazyMommy87 at 3:40 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Theres no point buying all new stuff
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 3:43 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• If you don'y have the money then I wouldn't worry about it. I'm using the same crib my step daughter used. It's fine. =]
    kimandeverrett

Answer by kimandeverrett at 3:50 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• We saved mostly everything from when we had our son in 2008 and it was all in good condition. So, when we had our daughter in 2010 we used everything. Sure, I wanted all new stuff for her but I don't like to waste money and didn't want to throw out stuff that is in good condition and we could have used.
    bouncingsoul

Answer by bouncingsoul at 3:53 PM on Jun. 12, 2011