Editing photos how do i?

i want to know how ppl change their photos to black and white and then make a certain piece a diff color like pink or blue or whatever? I have so many pics I would love to do but dont know how..and how do they get the writing at the bottom too? Is there a special program to buy

jorjiegirl

Asked by jorjiegirl at 3:54 PM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Yes You need some type of Adobe Photoshop or Coral Paint Shop pro. There are steps in there to do so. I am a photographer and when I want to use special effects that is what I use
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 4:31 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• picnik.com
    MomofJJS

Answer by MomofJJS at 8:39 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Some of that, like the black and white, you can do on Photobucket. An account is free, and they offer editing right there on the site, where you can save it to your album.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:02 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• You can use GIMP, a free editing software. Totally free, and has tutorials and stuff that will show you exactly how to do what you want to do.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 10:45 AM on Jun. 13, 2011