What are your Sunday plans?

What your plans for your Sunday afternoon?

momofsextuplet

Asked by momofsextuplet at 3:59 PM on Jun. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• i dont know being pregnant
    destiny269

Answer by destiny269 at 4:04 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• nothing... I should be finishing laundry, but I am tired and don't feel like it.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 4:13 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• well i got my son ready this morning and he went with his dad then i went to big y , came home changed the beds have been doing laudnry , cleaned my car, ate lunch and decided i was going to take a little while to relax. so i ended up taking a nap on the couch
    jenn660

Answer by jenn660 at 4:14 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• My plans are to 'hopefully' have some peace and quiet! (If the 2 kids who are home will stop picking and fussing w/each other that is!). I am sick and really don't feel like moving or doing much today. Right now I have my youngest son's cartoon show on, and hubs was nice and is letting me 'borrow' his laptop. I did get some new books in the mail yesterday, so I will probably look thru them and read soon. Tonight I plan on watching the Next Food Network Star on food network and maybe bridezilas.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:16 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Right now I'm taking a break after building another chicken coop. After I cool down a few minutes I'm out to build another rabbit hutch for the new baby bunnies and their mama and another coop for the hen and her newly hatched chicks.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 4:38 PM on Jun. 12, 2011