What to do? Help please!

From the second I get up inthe morning to the time i lay my head down at night im sick. Headache, total nausea, weakness, I barely eat, I'm not sleeping well, I feel like I'm hot when I'm cold and vice versa, almost feverish but no fever. I'm 7.1 weeks and don't know how I will make it 6 more weeks. I was contemplating zofran but am so scared to take anything. What do I do?

Worst part, I'm not telling anyone so I have to act normal and I just don't feel it. I'm going crazy. :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I was so sick with my kids I ended up in the hospital so I can understand how your feeling. But if really bad I would get checked out since I did not even know something was wrong and ended up in hospital with a very low iron count and was given bloodtrusions so I would get checked out. As for sleeping they say lay on left side and even with a body pillow to help. Be sure to tell someone when you do not feel right since I did that and ended up paying for it in the long run. But everything is normal. But you also need to eat. Promise me that you will get checked if you feel to bad. Better safe than sorry.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 4:22 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I took Zofran in both of my pregnancies.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 4:23 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Your symptoms are all symptoms of dehydration...this is dangerous during pregnancy....can cause contractions and many other dangers. Maybe you need to call your doctor !! Take care of yourself and update if you get checked.
    mbc324

Answer by mbc324 at 4:31 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• You need to get checked out. The same thing happened to me when i was prego, and I let it go and ended up in the ER on and IV. The DR gave me nausea meds and I was not afraid to take them.
    Rosesandlilys

Answer by Rosesandlilys at 4:33 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• just checking to see if okay since left your last question. Hope your feeling better.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 11:21 AM on Jun. 13, 2011