Husband & I...

have two children. Our son who will be 3 in November and our daughter who just turned 1. We are wanting one more , but the question is well when? I want a July or August baby so to do that I need to concieve in October or November. We want our children to all be close in age but having two children so close together in age is hard. Some days are so crazy and we want to wait until after our daughter turns two but then there are perfect days and we say why not concieve this year. She'll be two when the baby gets here.

What would you do? If you have children all close in age, how is your realtionship?

rebel07

Asked by rebel07 at 4:41 PM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• My girls are 2.5 years apart and like you some days are better then others. That is the way it is no matter the age. My mom always said only one in diapers at a time. I have to agree with that one.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 4:44 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• My son is NO where near potty trained yet. He just isn't ready so if we were to concieve. I could have possibly have 3 in diapers....

I know this one of those things that of course is totally up to us but i wanted the advice of other mommys.
    rebel07

Comment by rebel07 (original poster) at 4:49 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• If you can afford, then do it! I like the age gap between my oldest and middle though, there is almost 4 years between them. So when he was a baby, she could entertain herself and help me some. My kids are now 7,3,and 9wks. I love how my oldest is now mature enough to really help me with the baby. She can hold her and feed her. She can change a diaper.She can help me with the 3yr old while Im tending to the baby. I personally prefer larger age gaps.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 6:20 PM on Jun. 12, 2011