diamond creek candles

i am wondering about thediamond creek candles, can you do this all online if needed? i dont know to many people to be having partys all the time. also do you need to be recuriting alot of people? any information is helpful.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Money & Work

• Hello - I'm not sure about Diamond Creek Candles; I know that there is a distributor who advertises locally in an online classified that I have run across. I am with Mia Bella Gourmet Candles and we are able to advertise and use online 'social networking' to our heart's content. When I was searching for a candle company, I looked at ALL of them (and asked a couple million questions) and the things that I found that I love about Mia Bella is that there is no monthly quota, you don't have to do parties (or sign up 6 family/friends for parties before you even get started), we offer fundraisers and an incredible compensation plan

I would love to answer any questions that you might have! Visit my profile for some links to my sites - I would also love to send you a scent sample if interested.

Good luck with your search and your future business!
    Christi
    ChristisCandles

Answer by ChristisCandles at 2:56 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Hello! I would be thrilled to share the Gold Canyon Candle opportunity with you! You can have your own website and take orders however you like. I hope to hear from you soon!

Connie Jensen
    www.mygc.com/cljensen
    Connie.Jensen@goldcanyon.us
    cljensen

Answer by cljensen at 8:07 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• i did it for a couple months.. no one ever ordered but me.. lol Everyone was like I have enough candles.. lol good luck
    KimArbonne

Answer by KimArbonne at 8:16 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I have a friend that sells it and does pretty well,she build all online and sometimes does a party or two.Most people do Mia Bella as the comp plan is better and more variety in product.
    HealthyMom27

Answer by HealthyMom27 at 2:28 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Hi,
    I'm with Diamond Creek Candles.
    No Parties Needed- Can Fully Sell Online, No Monthly Quotas Need to be Met. Yes Downlines are Needed No Buissness will ever Be Able to Continue without a Downline that is for both work at home and out of home . Free 30 day consultant trial and we have three different price plans that are not above 30 dollars Two of them are not even above 10 dollars!
    So pm me if you have any more questions !
    BrendanMom

Answer by BrendanMom at 12:50 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Im interested in DCC..I would like some information by PM if anyone has any.In fact I would like to hear from all candle companies..no mia bella please)
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 1:57 PM on Feb. 11, 2009