Looking for a very nice gift for a very generous person. Help!

I had emergency gall bladder surgery about a month ago. That took up all my time at work so I have no more extra days to take off. My Doctor is now saying I need a hysterectomy ASAP. If I don't my blood loss will be enough for me to die. Needless to say I have a semi-emergency hysterectomy on tuesday, but have no time at work to get it done. Which means I won't be getting paid. I'm a single mother and the only provider for my family. Not getting paid is not an option for me... So A friend of mine went to our supervisor and gave me 100 hours of extra time. My job will automatically double whatever time I do have so I just got 200 hours of leave to have my operation. I am so thankful to this woman, and I want to get her a beautiful gift basket or something, but I don't know what she likes. I just need some help with a gift that expresses my extreme thanks.

Any idea's?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:39 PM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Perhaps you could give her a bouquet of flowers with a thank you card, or a nice gift card at a store where she can pick out the things she likes (bath and body works). Just an idea..good luck:)
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 5:47 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• How bout a gift basket with some nice dessert wine, some nice chocolate, and a gift card to a store ( maybe a clothing store, or bath and body works, or even a gift card for a massage)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 5:51 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• What a wonderful person. Whatever you decide, I would also make a phone call or send her a note during your recovery to let her know how much you appreciate it.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 6:30 PM on Jun. 12, 2011