What is the most annoying thing your husband or SO does???

Come on ladies..I know their has got to be something! Lol...The thing I have the hardest time with is having to ask for the same things over and over(like the socks and dirty clothes to be put into the hamper, or shoes in the shoe bin). Know matter how many times I've said how him just doing those simple things will make my day easier...It rarely ever gets done, and I end up playing "pick up". So..what's your biggest annoyance???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Procastinates . Always promising to do things that need doing around the house but never actually does most of them . So I end up doing them . I have learned that if you want something done , you had better do it yourself .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 5:55 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Eating before it is time to eat. I just went to the store to pick up some cornmeal so I can finish cooking. When I got back dh and ds have already ate. They ate all the mac and cheese up so I got to figure out what to fix dh for lunch tomorrow and what ds will eat for lunch. And when ask why didn't he wait he said he thought I was finish, when I specifically told him I was going to the store to pick up some thing so I could finish cooking.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 5:45 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• My dh does the same thing, more annoying for me though, is when he drops dirty clothes by the basement door. Our laundry room is in the basement. Sometimes I'll have my hands full with a laundry basket and can't open the basement door because there are dirty clothes stuck in between the basement door and our rug, drives me up the wall! It wouldn't bug me so much if it was once in a while, but I just looked over there and sure enough, a big, a kitchen towel and a pair of socks are there now! He does it ALL the time!
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 5:48 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• breathes
    sophistcatdfury

Answer by sophistcatdfury at 5:48 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• He's a picker/chewer. I hate sitting next to him on the couch while he gnaws on his nails or picks at the skin on his hands. It's disgusting.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:49 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• He is always late for everything and does not care. I hate being late for anything and he always make me late
    RedDahlia82

Answer by RedDahlia82 at 5:49 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• He never listens to me! Today I told him (while leaving from chuch) for him to take the girls and get them buckled in the car while I go get the baby carseat and I'll meet him in the parking lot. Ok he says, do you want me to take the baby? No I am going to go and get him in his baby car seat. Are the girls coming with me or you? Seriously!!! Didn't I just say this!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 5:51 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Procrastinates . Always promising to do things that need doing around the house, never does most of them so I end up doing them.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 5:52 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• oh the clothes!!!! He will throw them down the basement stairs. Seriously I've slipped on them before. Carrying a basket of laundry (where it belongs!!!) down the stairs and I can't see the clothes. Does this all the time!!! I've told him just leave it at the top of the stairs and I can throw it in the basket before heading down, doing laundry almost every day. But no he throws it on the stairs so people can't see it. What people?!?! When we are having company I surely pick up the socks or shirts he throws down there. That's another thing as soon as were home he changes into pj's or shorts, and takes his top off!!!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 5:56 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• He has a habit of laughing at the end of every response he makes. Not that he thinks he's funny...its just a HABIT!
    TMAW

Answer by TMAW at 5:58 PM on Jun. 12, 2011