Babies x-mas lists

Everyone keeps asking me what they should get my son for Christmas. He is gonna be 3 months around Christmas and since its my first child, I don't know the appropriate gifts. Any suggestions.

mama28th

Asked by mama28th at 1:43 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Shopping

• I asked for clothing in at least 2 sizes bigger (I had already gotten up to 6 and 9 month sizes at the baby shower!), toys, diapers, savings bonds. For toys, ask for this 6+ months so baby can grow into them. Then go through your old registry if you had one and see if there was anything you asked for but didn't get like blankets or matress protector type things.
    Anonymous

• clothes they are always a good idea, or educational toys that will help him learn some basics anything that you really need for them, like lotion, soap, bedding. etc. hope this helps :)
    Quintensmom

Answer by Quintensmom at 1:46 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• clothes .walker or exersauser,teething things,baby food or baby cereal,shoes
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 1:50 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• most toys say on the box which stage/age it's ok for. i know i used to tell them age appropriate but not overly noisy (my sanity) like toys with volume control are good. learning toys are good vtech and leapfrog have age appropriate toys. tummy time is important for 3 months so anything that encourages that and yes clothes are always awesome. maybe a gift card so you can go and look to see...
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 1:50 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Diapers!!!
    EvaSerenity

Answer by EvaSerenity at 2:25 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• My youngest was 3 mths his first Christmas - I asked for clothes that were bigger than I had (for me that was 9-12 months, and 12-18 months), blankets, toys (ages 6 mths+).
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 2:45 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Clothes in larger sizes. The 3 mth period was the fastest and i barely made any use of the 3-6mth clothes. You'll be surprised how fast he will grow! Sometimes the growth spurts would happen in what felt like overnight . Luckily, I had larger sized clothes which were given to the baby as gifts so I always had something to dress her in.
    sophiesmom07

Answer by sophiesmom07 at 4:01 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Clothes, diapers, formula (if you use it or plan to later). I also asked for Gift cards to be used later for clothes. Learning toys for the next age up to maybe 6 to 9months. Good luck!
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 5:58 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Diapers, clothes in larger sizes(season appropriate), small toys. Our son is going to be 3 months old too. These are things I've asked for. Make sure they are season appropriate clothes. Who wants a winter outfit that won't fit a kid till summer?

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 10:52 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• clothes for when he gets older... maybe a walker/bouncer. There are many things that you can still get him. if all else fails register.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:53 PM on Dec. 17, 2008