How do You ever feel sexy about yourself??

I am a mom of 2 and i am married but sometimes I just don't feel good about myself, well I should say alot of the time...my DH does give me some attention but I guess just not as much as I want. I dont feel sexy, beautiful or anything. i only take a shower during the day when the kids are sleeping and I usually just throw something on and go, throw my hair up and thats it.. unless I have to get all dressed up for something...Does anyone else feel this way??

mamaevans2

Asked by mamaevans2 at 6:12 PM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• i do in the summer. its so hot to feel good or keep makeup from melting off my face. when i do have cute makeup, hair and outfit i wonder why i dont do it more often : /
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 6:31 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• My husband is the only thing that ever makes me feel sexy. Somehow he still thinks I'm sexy even when I feel my ugliest.
    Anonymous

• My hubby boosts up my self esteem on a daily basis and has been doing this for the last 39 years, that and the fact that I work out everyday to keep that sexy feeling....

Answer by older at 7:44 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Yes, I do feel like that a lot!! I have gained quite a lot of weight b/c of surgery and was not able to move much. so I am really struggling with feeling sexy...not even sure when i did feel sexy. i do feel better when i workout and eat right. when i wear nice outfits and do my mary kay things!! you could contact a consultant for a complimentary makeover that may help...hang in there mama!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 8:35 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I understand this. I am use to looking sexy and "small" but lately I just gained a lot of weight. I can't blame it on being a mom. Becuz after I had Noah I lost all of it and kept it off. But I think I'm at a point where I feel like it's too much to loose. I also feel like I need someone to go to the gym with me and push me to go. A friend, not my husband.

Anyway, sorry I'm rambling but I do know how you feel. I'm not fat but I'm not a tiny girl either. So I hope you feel better. You know I sometimes get up and instead of pulling my hair back and puttin some pants or jeans on I throw on a sun dress or something a little pretty and this helps, a lot.
    Hapsand123

Answer by Hapsand123 at 10:25 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I would get yourself something that you feel very sexy in hire a bbsitter take a bubble bath and go have just YOU GUYS time. You can do this for cheap if the money is a problem go to second hand store they really do have awesome stuff sometimes :)
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 11:20 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I feel sexy all of the time.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 12:17 PM on Jun. 13, 2011