Miscarriage or Bladder infection?

For the past 3 weeks i've had this pain in my lower abdomen, right under my belly roll when sitting. Anyways the pain comes and goes throughout the day, I have to curl up in a ball to make the pain go. it also hurts when I have to potty #1 and 2 Not during but before, like telling me I have to go. the pain is pretty serious, it literally takes my breath away but only lasts a minute. I have on and off fevers. and get pretty hot when the pain comes. I went to the hospital a couple days ago, they said I have a bladder infection and am 6 weeks and 1 day preggy. they did an ultra sound and a vaginal thingy. but found no heart beat, they do not know if it's because it's too soon or if ive had a miscarriage, does the pain ive been having sound like it's been from the infection or from a miscarrige? Help Please, and Thank you.

destiny269

Asked by destiny269 at 6:30 PM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If you're going to past the same question twice, why don't you close the other one?
    Anonymous

• if your not bleeding i wouldnt say its a miscarrige.. If its like a pinching feeling when u pee. its prob still a bladder infection.. gl
    Anonymous

• I didn't mean to post twice on here, I thought I was on Yahoo.
    destiny269

Comment by destiny269 (original poster) at 6:55 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Did you get meds for the bladder infection?
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 7:05 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• yes
    destiny269

Comment by destiny269 (original poster) at 7:11 PM on Jun. 12, 2011