Small red, painful bump on my right nipple...

I have this red bump and it hurts like a b**ch. I been searching for some answer but all I'm getting is that it's apart of early pregnancy sympthoms or cancer.

Simply_Random01

Asked by Simply_Random01 at 6:37 PM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Health

• It might be a pimple but it's best to talk to your doctor about it.

Good luck!
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 6:40 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• it could be a in grown hair
    Christydp

Answer by Christydp at 6:43 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I had that when I was pregnant and my mom told me it could be a sist. it hurt soo bad and I was in so much pain but I just kept putting ointment on it and it took 2 wks or more to go away. but u will be fine no worries but if u wanna make sure just to be 100% sure ask your doctor. I had the same thing and it did no harm.
    mommymamamom

Answer by mommymamamom at 6:56 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• ever heard of nerpes?
    sherlokke

Answer by sherlokke at 7:10 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• are "nerpes" like herpes, but on your nipple?

I would definitely have something painful like that checked out. Might just be an infection or a blockage... but it is safer to have a doctor drain it than doing it yourself and risking a bigger infection.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 8:58 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Drain it? 0.o I don't have a baby.
    When I first made this account I doubt I was but I wasn't. I don't think I can be prego. I never done it but my ex keeps trying and the closest thing we went to was him putting it, bare, close to it. >.
    Simply_Random01

Comment by Simply_Random01 (original poster) at 9:03 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• It could be a cyst is there pus inside of the pimple?you should go in it can keep getting bigger if that is what it is.or it could be something else
    MizzMejia

Answer by MizzMejia at 11:22 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• No, it is just a red bump. My mom thinks it might be a mosquito bite but it isn’t. She hasn’t seen it though. It still hurt. I put antibiotics on it.
    Simply_Random01

Comment by Simply_Random01 (original poster) at 11:38 PM on Jun. 12, 2011