do you know where in santa rosa CA find a african american hair salon?

ok so yeah regular salons will only cut and shampoo my hair but i cannot find a african american hair salon i want to have my hair straightened if i do it takes 3 hours iand i am a sahm. i cant do it. plus my hair is long so its a hassle i usaully just wrap it in a bun on top of my head im half mexican and half black and my hair has less curly parts and more curly parts weird. but i want a new look!
thanks!

momavanessa

Asked by momavanessa at 1:46 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I live in a small college town in Arkansas and unfortunately there are no black salons here. I am a hair stylist and the only one in this town that does ethnic hair. So my point is, if you can't find a ethnic salon then try calling around to see if a person at one of the salons is good with ethnic hair. All of the ethnic women around here were driving 70 miles to Little Rock just to get their hair done, but once word got out about me, I got very, very, busy. :) Just make sure that whoever you find accually knows how to treat ethnic hair and not just say they do. Good luck.
    Mrs_Bonsta

Answer by Mrs_Bonsta at 7:59 PM on Dec. 11, 2008