How are your monday morning's like , ?

care to share your and your kids monday morning routines and/or schedules , (:

des11987

Asked by des11987 at 7:10 PM on Jun. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• alright
    destiny269

Answer by destiny269 at 7:14 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• This is the last week of school for us. So its' always hectic getting the kids up, breakfast, dressed, teeth brushed and myself ready for work all by 7:30. I'm so lucky forward to next Monday when we all get a much needed break.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:21 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• They're like every other morning. The kids get up, get dressed and leave for school on time. I don't even need to get involved other than to tell the girls to brush their hair. They would leave for school whether I got up or not. they get up around 7am (sometimes earlier so they can watch TV). I get up around 7:30-7:45. They leave for school at 8am-8:15am and eat breakfast at school. Once their out the door my 5yo gets her bowl of cereal and the baby gets changed and dressed (the older kids usually get him up and give him a bottle, they like doing it).
    There hasn't been a morning fight in our house all school year.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:21 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Mondays are usually my laid back days - my 6 year old goes off to school, my 5 year old is in preschool and only has school Tuesday through Friday so on Monday's she's my little helper. My 3 year old twin boys go off with my sister to play with her boys. DH goes to work. Though now I have a newborn son but he's just like my 5 year old was when she was a baby. He's very content and as long as there is something going on around him he's not fussy. All I have to do is turn on the music or if either his siblings or myself are talking or singing to him he's happy. Although tomorrow will be a little different. My 5 year old is getting the cast off her arm in the morning, she's excited just because she gets to show off her baby brother.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 12:16 AM on Jun. 13, 2011