34 weeks along gave a kidney infection in a lot of pain and 1 Cm Dilated has anyone had this problem with their pregnancy not due till July 25th do you think my baby will come early?

Allyp03

Asked by Allyp03 at 7:47 PM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I was due july 26th and got a kidney infection the same time as you, I delivered july 21st. so not necessarily
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 7:52 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Did any of the pain meds work for you? i'm in so much pain was in the hospital for 3 days and nothing is helping! at home now but the pain is pretty unbearable. =(
    Allyp03

Comment by Allyp03 (original poster) at 7:54 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• i dont really know but i would take it easy and drink alot of water and if you are really concerned go to the hospital
    destiny269

Answer by destiny269 at 7:55 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• ya i've been drinking a lot of water and all the dr's keep blowing my veins for the iv's and finally had to put a pick line in my arm took them the 2 and 1/2 days to get me a pain med that would work sent me home the next day with it in pill form and now it dont work...
    Allyp03

Comment by Allyp03 (original poster) at 7:57 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Are they treating the infection? Are you currently on antibiotics? If so, which one and for how long? I'm curious.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 10:03 PM on Jun. 12, 2011