• In the Spotlight:

What keeps you occupied on the toilet?

I don't really know why I am asking this!

What keeps you occupied on the toilet? Do you count tiles? Do you read a book? What do you do during those extended bathroom breaks?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 1:56 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My hamster LOL!

Our hamster is a cage biter so we put her in the bathroom so we don't have to listen to her chomp on the cage all day! Usually my cat will join since she has an obsession for the toilet flushing so she waits on top of the hamster cage until I flush LOL. (Sometimes its like watching Tom and Jerry in real life with those 2)

I just realized...I have quite the entertaining bathroom LOL
    qtmomof2

Answer by qtmomof2 at 7:02 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• when they become longer than expected i start reading shampoo, lotion, and bottles that are just sitting around and it passes the time.
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 1:58 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I used to read books or magazines.

Now I usually do my business and get out or I turn on the radio =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:58 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• you? lol
    watersgirls

• my one year old.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:58 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Before having children I used to read, now there's always a child running in and out, oh it's awful trying to go for extended toilet visits!
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 1:59 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I read the instructions from the tampon box(not that I need instructions its just the only thing sitting by the toilet) My husband on the other hand has a stack of books.
    He stays in there for like 30min. there is no way it takes that long. I think he just like to read naked.
    Anonymous

• cafemom
    Anonymous

• Read naked LMAO!

My dad is infamous for spending at least an hour in the bathroom on every trip. When I was a kid I knew how long he'd be by whether he took a book in there or not LOL.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:01 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• My cat always follows me into the bathroom and insists I rub his butt while on the pot lol. At least I have a little company.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 2:04 PM on Dec. 11, 2008