How much time?

Do you spend cleaning your house?
Do you spend playing with the babies?

watersgirls

Asked by watersgirls at 2:00 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Not enough on the first count and as much as possible on the second : )
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 2:20 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• i really couldn't answer that cuz i do everything in increments like i will start to straighten up the kitchen and stop to play with the baby or watch something on tv with her then i will go finish the kitchen by that time it is snack time and we do that then i start the living room and stop and spend time with her. this goes on all day and then of course my time on cm
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:02 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• i always make time for my kids, the house work will always be there, babies arent little forever.of course i clean my house it just not my 1st priority.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 2:06 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• hahaha depending on the day, and how much my daughter is talking to me (some days its just literally NON STOP) sometimes i go and clean just to get some alone time..lol..but normally i try and do all the housework while shes in preschool or sleeping so that i can spend as much time with her as possible
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:11 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I dunno how much time I spend cleaning the house. I have a system. If I am watching TV then during commercial breaks I am straightening up, putting away laundry, changing loads, loading the dishwasher... small stuff like that.

I also deep clean one to two rooms daily and spend a half an hour doing that. I actually set a timer and when 30 minutes is up, I am DONE!

Baby... well baby is on her way. I do have one on one time with my SS. But I can't say how much time each day. It is more than enough though.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 2:16 PM on Dec. 11, 2008